With one phone call you can confirm the lineage of your pet!
Canine DNA Test Pricing and Processing Time
* Prices do not include tax.
* Money-back Guarantee
* Processing Time is counted in business days. Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays are not counted as business days. (Our laboratory follows the Japanese calendar)
Pet DNA Test (Parentage/Pedigree test)
Canine DNA Test Price
Test Processing Time
• Express Test Results: 8 business days (+ 10,000 yen)
• Standard Processing Time: 20 business days
DNA Test Accuracy
• We test the parent (sire or dam) and the puppy.
• We test and check the DNA markers indicated by the American Kennel Club to obtain a positive or negative result.
• In the unlikely case that a conclusive positive or negative result cannot be obtained, it is possible to determine the parentage using the DNA index.
• In this case, it is recommended that both parents (sire and dam) are tested to obtain the most accurate and conclusive results.
Steps of a Canine DNA Test
Ordering a DNA Test is easy. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Canine DNA Test
Order a DNA Test
By phone or online
A DNA Sample Kit is sent
Collect the samples yourself and send them back
By email and/or by post
Contents of a Canine DNA Test
• Next Generation DNA Sequencing technology can provide answers about lineage.
• A canine DNA test can determine the parentage of your dog.
• You will be able to verify the biological sire/dam of your puppy and have documentation proving the pedigree.
• We analyze the STRs (short tandem repeat) indicated by the American Kennel Club, the institution that sets the international standards for dog breeds.
• If you choose the Express Test Results option when ordering, your test results will be delivered within 8 business days from the date we receive your sample. (Standard processing time is 20 business days)
• Non-standard samples such as nails or fur are sufficient for testing parentage, however for a pedigree test a buccal swab (cheek swab) is necessary.
There is no more accurate method for testing the lineage of your dog than DNA testing.