You can clear any questions about the lineage of your cattle with one phone call!
Cattle DNA Test Pricing and Processing Time
* Prices do not include tax.
* Money-back Guarantee
* Processing Time is counted in business days. Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays are not counted as business days.
Test Processing Time
• Express Test Results: 8 business days (+ $80)
• Standard processing time: 20 business days
Cattle DNA Test Accuracy
• We test the parent (sire or dam) and the calf.
• We will determine a positive or negative result using our laboratory database.
• In the unlikely case that a conclusive positive or negative result cannot be obtained, it is possible to determine the parentage using the DNA index.
• In this case, it is recommended that both parents (sire and dam) are tested to obtain the most accurate and conclusive results.
Steps of a Cattle DNA Test
Ordering your DNA test is simple. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Cattle DNA Test
Order a DNA Test
By phone or online
A DNA Sample Kit is sent
Collect the samples yourself and send them back
By email and/or by post
Content of a Cattle DNA Test
• Through DNA testing it is possible to confirm the parentage of your cattle.
• The lineage of the calf can be tested using samples of its hair, blood or other biological samples.
• Cattle DNA tests use the same DNA test method (Microsatellite maker) for testing parentage as is used for testing the relationship between a human parent and child.
• You will be able to verify the biological sire/dam of your calf and have documentation proving the pedigree.
• We test and check the 11 DNA markers indicated by the International Foundation for Animal Genetics.
• If you choose the Express Test Results option when ordering, your test results will be delivered within 8 business days from the date we receive your sample. (Standard processing time is 20 business days)
There is no method more accurate than DNA testing for determining the lineage of cattle.